Filed under: Required Reading | Tags: cougar, debbie downer, Dvorak vs QWERTY, gordy, hx, i have a lot of feelings, lumpiness
If you were frantically wondering why there’s been a lull in my blog these days, it’s because I was out of town this past weekend up until last night. My bad. What was I doing with my time? Well, I can best sum it all up in three words: sea level drinking. Anyway, the first day of work after vacation is always bothersome, so in that spirit, I’d like to register various complaints for your enjoyment/annoyance.
- I’m tired.
- My phone is dead, and I can’t find my phone charger. Or my backup phone charger which I purchased the last time this sort of thing happened.
- Heather is not really responding to my gchats. Oh, and she just signed off.
- Cable guys never show up when they say they will.
- I have a debilitating caffeine addiction.
- Moving is annoying. Our stuff is still sitting in boxes at the apt. and hasn’t put itself away as of yet.
- I miss the Coug and Gordy. Actually, I also miss everyone that doesn’t live in Boulder.
- (I have a lot of feelings.)
- It has recently come to my attention that if my keyboard layout were Dvorak instead of QWERTY, the improved inboard stroke flow would purportedly reduce finger fatigue. (Hm that sure sounded dirty.) Alas, the Dvorak design never quite took off.
- I’m becoming irritated with my own barrage of complaints.
- But god, I love to complain.
This is going to be a Day, all right. *Debbie Downer sad trombone sound*